How Do I Put the Back Seats Down in My Kia Forte?
The Kia Forte is a great compact sedan with a spacious cabin. If you need some extra cargo space, you may want to fold the rear seats. Having some trouble? Our Beaverton Kia dealership is here to help you with a step-by-step breakdown of how to put the 60/40 split-folding rear seats down.
- First, open the trunk. You’ll find a left lever and right lever, found on the upper-left and right sides of the trunk. Pull each lever separately.
- From there, open the back seat doors and push the seat forward.
- Voila! That should do it — but if the seat does not push down immediately, you can repeat the steps until the seats are successfully down all the way. You may need to pull the lever again before pushing, for example.
- If you’re still having trouble and may need assistance or service, schedule a service appointment with our Beaverton Kia Service Center.
2021 Kia Forte Interior Highlights
Along with foldable rear seats, the 2021 Kia Forte adds a ton to the interior for comfort and space:
- Available heated and ventilated front seats: enjoy variable heat settings and or fan speeds to help enhance comfort for both the driver and front passenger.
- Available 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat: seat features 2-way power lumbar support to help you customize your perfect driving position.
- Available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control: both front seat positions can choose independent settings for precise personal comfort.
Visit Our Beaverton Kia Dealership and Service Center Today
If you need a hand with the rear seating in your Kia Forte, visit us at Beaverton Kia. If you have any questions about the Forte or any of the other models we have available in our new Kia inventory, feel free to contact us at Beaverton Kia.