Is the Kia K5 Fuel Efficient?
The 2022 Kia K5 is an incredibly capable vehicle, combining sporty performance with smart technology. Along with its driver-oriented cockpit and available traction-enhancing all-wheel drive, the new K5 is prepared to enhance your driving experience every time you get behind the wheel.
How Efficient is the 2022 Kia K5?
The new K5 features seven different trim level options, with each model coming equipped with a 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine except for the K5 GT. The GT brings a 2.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine for those looking to upgrade their K5 even further.
- Kia K5 LX: EPA-estimated 29 city / 38 highway mpg
- Kia K5 LXS FWD: EPA-estimated 27 city / 37 highway mpg
- Kia K5 LXS AWD: EPA-estimated 25 city / 33 highway mpg
- Kia K5 GT-Line FWD: EPA-estimated 27 city / 37 highway mpg
- Kia K5 GT-Line AWD: EPA-estimated 25 city / 33 highway mpg
- Kia K5 EX: EPA-estimated 27 city / 37 highway mpg
- Kia K5 GT: EPA-estimated 24 city / 32 highway mpg
The K5 also features a variety of technologies to help promote fuel-efficiency, including front-wheel drive, Drive Mode Select, as well as Idol and Stop and Go. From turbo-powered performance to great efficiency, Kia delivers a force to be reckoned with in the K5.
The standard 180-horsepower engine brings 195 pounds-feet of torque at 1,500 rpm, while the GT 2.5-liter engine delivers 290 horsepower and best-in-class 311 pounds-feet of torque.
Shop for the 2022 Kia K5 at Our Beaverton Dealership Near Portland
If you are interested in the 2022 Kia K5, be sure to schedule a test drive with us at our Beaverton dealership near Portland. If you have any questions about the K5 or any of the other Kia models we have in our new Kia inventory, feel free to contact us at Beaverton Kia.